Curbside pickup is still available at all locations from the time that branch opens until noon and then again from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays and Saturdays if applicable, as well as noon to 5 p.m. on Sundays if applicable.
If you have any questions, call ahead. Also call us if you need help reserving materials or make your reservations anytime online. We will contact you when your items are ready to be picked up.
Patrons can place their own holds online anytime with a valid Peoria Public Library card and personal identification number (PIN). If you need help renewing a card or resetting your PIN, call 497-2000 or use our Ask A Librarian service on our website.
Hours and Details
Once Peoria Public Library reopens, curbside pickup will be available at all locations during the following times/days:
Monday – Saturday: From branch opening to noon and again from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sundays: Noon to 5 p.m.
Place holds online anytime with your valid Peoria Public Library card and PIN. If you need help resetting your personal identification number (PIN) or renewing your library card, call 497-2000 or your branch during normal hours or email us via our Ask A Librarian service: https://peoriapubliclibrary.org/ask-a-librarian
If you need help reserving books, call us.
• Once your holds are ready to be picked up, we will notify you.
• Visit the branch with your holds and call us once you arrive. We will bring your materials to you.
• Please open a passenger side window or open your trunk so we can give you your materials, contact-free.
• Staff will not take returning items from the public. All returning items must go in book drops.
NOTE: Items you have checked out may remain on your account for several days after you have returned them. This is because we “quarantine” all materials for a minimum of four days after return. Once they are re-shelved, they will be removed from your account.
For any other general questions, call 497-2000.
How to Make a Computer Appointment
Call any branch to schedule a same-day or next available day appointment. Multiple reservations cannot be made in advance.
Appointments are 90 minutes and open to those 18 and older.
(Exceptions, at the library’s discretion, may be made for teens looking to apply for summer jobs.)
Without exception, the user must wear a mask at all times within the library.
• Users can print up to 20 pages during their appointment, free of charge.
• Users can also request photocopies during their appointment.