Peoria Public Library Returns To Contact-Free Services
This is in response to the state’s return to Tier 3 resurgence mitigations.
• Curbside pickup will be available at all five locations during regular operating hours until 5 p.m. Patrons can place holds online anytime or call in their order to the branch they prefer to pick up at. They’ll be notified once their materials are ready.
• Take-home craft kits can also be requested through curbside pickup. Visit our website or social media for details.
• Outreach Services: For those who cannot leave their home due to illness or disability, Peoria Public Library offers contact-free home delivery. This service will continue, but is only available to Peoria residents. Patrons must apply by calling our Outreach Department at (309) 497-2069.
• The library’s three outdoor StoryWalks at McClure, Lincoln and North branches will continue to be open year round with a rotating display of family-friendly books, and new virtual programs – from Storytimes to craft how-tos – will be continually added to our YouTube channel.
• Patrons can also check out ebooks, audio books, watch movies and television, listen to music and access many of our digital databases via our digital library. These are available anytime with computer or WiFi access and a Peoria Public Library card.
• Peoria residents can apply online for a temporary library card to access our digital library or apply for a standard library card by calling any Peoria Public Library location.
Call any Peoria Public Library location with questions or email: Questions@ppl.peoria.lib.il.us